with all the CADD I have going on. So I had some fitting issues with the italian gown and decided to do something else. I fell in love with the elizabethan jackets I saw last year at costume con and decided to try one for myself. I wanted it to look upper class so I would still fit in with my friends that are copying portraits of nobles and queens, even though I was doing a less formal look. I used the red velvet I was going to use for the other dress and decorated it with black braid and Venice lace. I was lucky, because the "tudor tailor"pattern fit me with minimal adjustments. It went together rather quickly, which is good because I didn't have much time. I still need to finish the trim and put on the hook and eyes, but this gives you an idea of what I've been working on.
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 23rd, 2017 10:21 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios